Science Wiki nor the writer accepts any responsibility for any harm or damage to an persons or items while preforming experiments or advice from this website from it. Always consult a professional before.
A few tips we offer are:
- Always wear goggles.
- Wear gloves when necessary.
- Make sure your environment is safe.
This not however professional advice please consult a professional before trying anything posted on this wiki.
This article will show you how to work out the moment of things. A moment is the turning forces around a pivot.
What will I need? Edit
- The distance from the pivot to the place of the applied force
- The amount of force applied
- A calculator (Optional)
- Times the force by the distance.
- Add you units to the answer (Your force e.g newtons (N) and distance e.g meter (M) = NM)
- You have your moment!